something to write home about

letters home from the internet

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

They Heads Be Explodin' And All

I cut together this "highlight" reel of Jennifer Hudson and Jennifer Holliday, the original Dreamgirl from the play (who was seemingly determined to eradicate Jennifer Hudson with her vocal Jujitsu), from the BET Awards on Tuesday night. I watched this performance probably 5 times and was laughing out loud by myself in my office. Which is probably a creepy sound for the security guard who comes around about 2AM to check on everything on the mostly empty 6th floor of our building. My favorite moments are when Holliday's jaw goes into that cartoony sideways pose, like she's Wile E. Coyote that's just seen hot cartoon lady.



Here's a full post that they (they = Michelle, Senior Editor, funnylady, coworker) used the video for.

In other work news, I'm starting to like the taste of bitter, unsweetened coffee. The night job is getting its claws in me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    Okay... that was just scary. I had to stop about 10 seconds short of the end because I couldn't take anymore. Please, make it stop... make it go away.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home