something to write home about

letters home from the internet

Friday, April 27, 2007

TGIFAHACV (thank God it's Friday and here's another couple videos)

Hello weekenders and welcome to Friday. The day that glares you in the face and says, "Look at me. You can't wait for my "day part" to be over so you can leave work, but can't wait for my "night part" to begin so you can get jiggy. You cannot escape me."

Here's to you having a good Friday. And here are a few more videos to get you through that "day part." The first one is a short from the Leadership Camp, the comedy short group I'm a part of (I tried to not end that sentence with a preposition about five times but failed each time so I gave in). I think it's our creepiest one yet. Enjoy Falcon (with Josh Lay as the tight-turtlenecked Falcon).




And the second video is another Star 76 commercial. This time with Josh ackin' the fool as a painter alongside Nick Ross (as a canvas, as it were).



And come be the Leadership Camp's friend on MySpace too. We are so lonely.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home