something to write home about

letters home from the internet

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We Are All Leaders...but some of us have VIDEOS












Spring is starting (ever so slowly) to spring up and now the fruits of winter labor are staring to show. I'm not reciting some cryptic Robert Frost lyric (although that's what it sounds like).

Rather, I'm here to announce to you the launching of The Leadership Camp website.

The Leadership Camp is a sketch comedy video group I'm in with a few friends, Josh, Matthew, and Dugan. The first video, Always Be Closing - an office comedy about a horrible real estate firm - is up. I play the clueless intern - a role I've trained for through clueless internships. Check it out.

This is hopefully the first of a few launches I'll be telling you about here. Get excited. More funny stuff is coming. And so is Spring. We just gotta get above the 40 degree mark for that one to happen.


*If you're bored at work, at home, or at a really boring party that has high speed internet, you can also check out my YouTube page. I've been updating it with some old Lurecrest program videos. More will be added as time goes on.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 1:30 AM, Blogger Kristen said…

    The site looks amazing! Good job, dudes. I feel privileged to have worked with half of you (meaning, two members of the Leadership Camp. Not half of you...that's awkward).

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Corey Brown said…

    funny stuff C-dazzle.

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Lara said…

    I've been enjoying these installments. My favorite, thus far, is "Always Be Closing." Comedy gold!

    I hope all is well, Cory! I miss you!

     
  • At 3:01 AM, Blogger cory cavin said…

    Thanks Corey. That means a lot coming from another Corey/Cory. I know we're very particular.

     
  • At 3:02 AM, Blogger cory cavin said…

    Lara!!! thanks you. Did you ever move to Harlem? Can we find a more inefficient way of communication than blog comments?

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Lara said…

    I've been bad about returning calls/emails since about the middle of March. I'm likely moving to Morningside Heights very soon (aka June 1)!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home