something to write home about

letters home from the internet

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Why You Should Constantly Be Plugged Into The Internet

I have been holed up for the past day editing a backlog of videos for various things, and on only the second day of this, I'm already feeling claustrophobic and hermit-ish. I always imagine what I'm missing in this great city, and today I'm sad to report that I missed this last weekend! And not due to doing actual work, but actually participating in a large scale prank for the brilliant Improv Everywhere.



















Check out the footage and pics from the 2007 Union Square Pillow Fight (courtesy of Brooklyn Vegan), and see what Union Square can be, other than the NYC equivalent to
the Pit at UNC, and home to a snowboard contest.

NOTE: For any concerned, there's some possibly offensive language and a video of large pantsless and drawers-less man in the pillow fight link (he's blurred out though...sheesh*).

NOTE: For anyone else concerned, I just typed "sheesh", putting me in the same category of comedy journalists Marmaduke and The Family Circus.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Burly said…

    Why is Sam Boyd dressed like a bee? That's weird.

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger cory cavin said…

    Sam Boyd is everywhere.

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I still haven't found my pants. Hay que lastima.

    Sam

     

Post a Comment

<< Home