something to write home about

letters home from the internet

Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Steal Of a Deal Of a Meal

At work tonight I noticed a new French restaurant was added to our online delivery account. Being particularly in the mood for duck, crepes, and red wine (I was also wearing a kickin' beret), I decided to check out the menu. However, I think the Euro goes a lot further than my $20 expense account:













click on the image for a closer look

Because $2200 is a lot for a steak, even if it's all the way from gay Paris.
Ok. Maybe this is a misprint. But this isn't.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Kristen said…

    C'est dommage! The cost of living (and eating) in the city is tres high.

    Thank goodness the Shake Shack reopens next week. Burgers and frites for less than $10.

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger cory cavin said…

    SHAKE SHACK!!!! CONCRETES!!!

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Brooklynne Travis said…

    Cory,
    We had a party here this weekend, and Marshall and Diane came. Marshall told Miles that he was hoping that you were going to make a surprise visit. We miss you!

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger cory cavin said…

    Oh I miss you guys so much too. And I'm glad I was missed. Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home