something to write home about

letters home from the internet

Friday, May 04, 2007

TGIF (TELL GUS Chiggins I'M FUNNY)

It's Friday again - my the weeks are rolling on, IT'S MAY ALREADY, wow you and I gotta get in shape soon to hit the beach, bro! Nice cargos! - so I figured I'd gift you another video for your entertainment.

Here's another video from the Leadership Camp. This is Always Be Closing, our episodic office video. We recently added it to Funny Or Die, Will Ferrell and Adam McKay's comedy YouTube brainchild. Here's the deal: watch it, and if you think it's funny, click the Funny button on the clip. If you don't think it's funny, click the Die button. The more Funny rankings we get, the higher we're rated on the site and the better it looks. The more Die's we get, the lower our score and the worse it looks til' it's banished to the "unfunny crypt" of the site. So go ahead, watch it and rate, in full honesty, whatever you think. (I'm watching you SO hard and if you even think about hitting Die I will come through this screen so fast you'll think I was Al Gore jumping out of the internet I created....I am so serious right now, I would even slap Ghandi for voting Die, I don't even care...). What, go ahead, watch. I didn't say anything.

Always Be Closing: Episode 1


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Burly said…

    I watched through a bunch of the videos a couple weeks ago ... I love the response you have to "brown sugar" and couldn't help but laugh at what happened to your shirt even though it happens to me every day at the office. I still think it's funny ...

     
  • At 2:45 AM, Blogger cory cavin said…

    I think once you can relate to that Bury, it's even funnier. Wow, do you still work at a church and that's happening?

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Burly said…

    No, I'm a Health Care Fraud Investigator in a cubicle environment for now ... it would be more likely that my shirt would get used in the can by one of the pastors, though, than one of my co-workers ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home