something to write home about

letters home from the internet

Monday, June 04, 2007

Branching Out, Cashing In

As a struggling actor/writer/comedian, I have to find some other income until the royalty checks start rolling in (the screenplay for Over The Top 2: HArm Wrestling is well under way though, be looking for it). But until then....















Notice I didn't even put prices in. I'll be raising them so fast I won't have time to put them in in the first place. Not even hybrids will be safe.

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    What up, dude! I promise I'm not stalking you... really.
    Trout-dawg

     
  • At 3:43 AM, Blogger cory cavin said…

    Oh T-Dogg. I appreciate the friendliness. Word!!

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good grief Cory, what were you doing awake typing comments at 3:43 a.m. ????????????? Angela Conklin

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger cory cavin said…

    Actually Angela, the real question is, why do I have a job whose normal working hours are 8pm - 3am? How's the camp office?

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually, I go to camp Friday. Are you going to visit the big camp on the hill this summer?

    Angela

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger cory cavin said…

    Probably not Angela. Don't know if I can make it off work when camp is in session. Looks like it's up to you to pull off the sin monkey skit this summer. Don't let me down.

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you know, ive seen this blog at least 5-6 times now, and it wasnt till now that i realized the name of the gas station..

    wow, im quick.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home