something to write home about

letters home from the internet

Friday, May 11, 2007

Plug Friday

Hey you guuuuuyss!!! Who am I? Sloth!? From the Goonies!? You're right! Also, if you said the big crazy looking guy from The Hills Have Eyes, you're close, he does look like Sloth. And if you said watching that movie while you work all by your lonesome late at night in a giant office building was a bad idea, you're definitely right. Cause I did it. And it scares you. Even though you're not 9. Or a little girl.

Since it's Friday here are more TGIF plugs for you, the first in the form of another Star 76 promo video I did, this one with Jeremy O'Grady and Beth Cartier. BTW, Star 76 just opened their online store, so go there and get yourself a t-shirt to look all stylish this weekend at that potluck/birthday party/spin-the-bottle-marathon you're going to.




And now you're thinking, "Man that was a great video. Now that I'm so pumped to have an awesome weekend with this great new t-shirt, what's gonna be my weekend soundtrack?" Good question. You can answer that by getting Sergeant's brand new album, featuring my friend Keli Reule. Go to their MySpace to buy it.

No, no, don't thank me. Thank Plug Friday. The best day of the week.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Burly said…

    Hey, Cory ... looks like your blogspot got hijacked by a bunch of spam advertisers ... oh, wait ... you posted a bunch of advertisements ... whatever, man. It's your blog ... now I have to go buy me a Star 76 t-shirt ...

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger Burly said…

    Ooh ... never mind ... I'm not hip enough to wear those shirts ... seriously ...

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Kristen said…

    Hey, man...everyone can wear our shirts. EVERYONE.
    Ok, maybe not babies (yet) or people with three arms. So almost everyone. That's the best we can do.
    Sorry. I feel badly about those tri-arm dudes now. Gosh.

    Thanks for the Friday Plug, Cory! See you Sunday!

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Lara said…

    Congrats on the Almond Joy commercial! I'm moving up to Harlem at the end of the month into a fifth floor walk-up! If you like climbing stairs and carrying furniture, I'd love to have you be a part of Team Move!

    Even if you don't want to be on that team, I hope the promixity change means that I'll be seeing more of you!!!

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Burly said…

    Totally unrelated ... and totally inappropriate for me to comment here on an unrelated blog post - I get to hear Rev. Keller today at 3:15 pm ... I mean live ... not on a computer ... Keller is to me what Bono is to 30-ish-caucasian-middle-class-yuppie-beer-drinking-professionals ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home