something to write home about

letters home from the internet

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Blonde Ambition

I saw a girl on the subway today wearing a shirt that read, "Life Is Better Blonde".

This girl was a Brunette.

I didn't know what to do, laugh or feel sorry for her. I mean, here she is, proclaiming that life is more fun, nay, more fulfilling, as a blonde - something she IS NOT. Did she know? She must have. Had she just given up? Probably. I mean, poor girl! Look at yourself!

I was felt pretty good about my situation in life - until I looked down at my "White People Suck" shirt.

To alleviate the embarrassment, I buried my face in my new book - which happened to be "Women Are From Venus, Men Are From The Pits of Hades And Should Go Back There Forever". I stand corrected.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Holy freaking crap.

    I don't know if you remember me, but we worked at Lurecrest around the same time, a few past lives ago.

    I was just catching up with Eileen tonight and she told me you live here, and now I have come across a wealth of information on you, and your group, from the wonderous WWW.

    I would love to come see you perform and/or catch up!

    cameroncary@hotmail.com

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Kristen said…

    Gosh, Cory, give the poor girl a break. I mean, everyone needs goals.

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger cory cavin said…

    Cameron! hey. i'll email you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home