something to write home about

letters home from the internet

Friday, March 17, 2006

Don't Get Pinched




















Especially not by this guy. 'Cause from what I've seen in Lep 1, 2, 3, and 5* (Leprechaun In The Hood #1), it will NOT be good. Best bet is to keep a stock of shoes close that you can throw at him to divert him from killing you for trying to get his gold...the same method that Jennifer Aniston and her co-stars used in Lep 1.

Stay green.

Happy St. Patty's Day.

(*I missed 4, Lep in Space, but heard it was fantastically ridiculous, especially when Lep grows 10 times his size to a giant Lep. Hilarity, and terror, ensues. Shout outs to Miles reminiscing our year spent together in Bozeman exploring the Lep anthology.)

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Marshall said…

    Please please make a new post - I am tired of this creepy guy scaring me each time I visit! Nice photo of Coach K in NY - they really got his likeness down well.

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger cory cavin said…

    Sorry things have been busy and I haven't had time to post lately. But you're right Marsh. Let this be a lesson to all...no matter how funny Hollywood tries to make him, Lep is SCARY!

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger Marshall said…

    No doubt! I think you are due for a NASCAR post!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home