something to write home about

letters home from the internet

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Jungle Boogie

Lately I've talked about how funny monkey's are, and after seeing this ad this morning I'm convinced that singing animals are pretty hilarious as well. Especially when they're throwing an all night party in the jungle with Lionel Richie as their soundtrack. Personal highlight is the mouse that belts out "WHOA-OH!". Genius. That being said, putting this product in your body cannot be good for you.


2 Comments:

  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Possum said…

    Have you seen the one with just the bat singing "I Wear My Sunglasses At Night?"

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger cory cavin said…

    Yeah. Have you seen the one with the owl singing "In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins? It's a funny campaign, I think the Lionel Richie showcases the talents of the whole jungle best.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home