something to write home about

letters home from the internet

Monday, December 12, 2005

Tis' The Season: Day 12

Today's Topic: Doin' The Funky Chicken With Your Boss

This week, this:

















Will transform into this:













That's right, this week I will experience a rite of passage every cubicle lemming of Corporate America gets to experience at the holidays: the Office Christmas Party. At least I thought I would get to. But this weekend I realized I double booked myself and am going to a NJ Nets vs. Charlotte Bobcats game with the UNC Black Alumni Club (and I think the entire party going to the game is white...interesting...wonder if Vince Carter will be surprised to see us).
I'm a little bummed because as much as I was dreading the office party, I started to get excited about singing "Everybody's Working For The Weekend" at the karaoke station and dedicating it to my hard charging office mates.

All the same, it'll probably be more fun to see this:













rather than this:

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Marshall said…

    How did you sign up for the UNC Black ALumni Club? Just because you used to listen to rap?

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger cory cavin said…

    "Used to.."?? Man, I downloaded an Erik B and Rakim MP3 2 weeks ago...I'm old school!

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cory...I miss thee

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger cory cavin said…

    Scoot,
    I miss you too dude. Happy Christmas...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home