something to write home about

letters home from the internet

Monday, July 23, 2007

Blech

I might be sick.















Actually, I am sick. That is a picture of my throat. If you're a doctor, tell me if you see anything in my throat. It's swollen and hurts. I think due to lack of sleep and being overrun as of late due to producing comic hilarity and entertaining guests from out of town (and being on double decker tour buses all weekend with my fabulous mother and her friend). Also, if there's a way for you to ship me some drugs, get on that stat - ha! Doctor's term! See, I'm in the know, Doc. Now send me some healin', ASAP.

My good friend Miles Travis recently posted an IM conversation we had on his blog in his Catching Up With.... series. If you're laid up on the couch like me you can read it. Also, you can watch some movies....Kicking and Screaming (didn't like it), Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (meh, ok), and The Devil Wears Prada (liked it, actually too much to feel good about myself).

Since Miles is catching up me currently, I'll let you catch up Miles a few years ago with this video I made for Miles' birthday when we lived in Montana back in 2000. This adds to the video archvies of the Youth Gone Wild trip of 2000-20001.



And if you can send me some anti-biotics I'm game. I just got to the Daniel Radcliffe tub scene in The Goblet of Fire, and I think I'm ready to be off the couch now.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Kristen said…

    I don't have antibiotics (I don't even have Ny-Quil) but I am sending you positive healing vibrations that I picked up from a Jewish reiki healer/rap artist in Union Square. Get well soon!

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Lara said…

    Hmm...painful sore throat? Is it really swollen? Feeling run down? Fever? Could be mono...

    (I always diagnose everyone with mono, btw)

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how bout you try that without the alcohol or irony...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home