something to write home about

letters home from the internet

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Watch Improv On Bravo This Week!!!












This week, Bravo is airing a Live-to-Tape show of the Upright Citizens Brigade doing long form improv. The show is called "A.S.S.S.S.C.A.T. Improv" and it stars the original UCB (Amy Poehler, Ian Roberts, Matt Walsh, Matt Besser), Andy Richter (of Late Night with Conan O'Brien), Tina Fey, Horatio Sanz, Rachel Dratch (all of SNL), and others. It airs Wedenesday, September 7th, at 11PM. It should be really funny and it's the best way for you to see some good long form improv, which is what I'm taking classes and doing up here in the biggest of apples.

For more info, click here (http://www.bravotv.com/ASSSSCAT_Improv/). Or here (http://www.ucbtheatre.com/ny/).

TiVo it, tape it, watch it, and tell others. Peace!

Labels:

9 Comments:

  • At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks for the notice. it would be interesting to see what exactly it is that you're doing, but my bed time is 9. Maybe Brooklynne will let me stay up late!

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Leila A. said…

    Hold on, I'm trying to find something smart to say aside from...
    Uhh, I only get to watch the CBC..with great news and curling games....so I'm devasted to say I never got to watch that show you said was gonna be so good...Geez Louise I feel like a retard...
    Anyhoo-got that from my NJ lover...ew...-I'm excited to know what you're really doing..sorta..I mean, you did say, at the wedding reception, that you don't make movies...but to be honest, I had no clue what you did do...so here I go...I do know!..GREAT!

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Leila A. said…

    Yay!

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Burly said…

    the thing I like about comedy stuff is how it makes people laugh.

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love curling

     
  • At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey, I put a really funny pic of you up on my site. Check it out.

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Burly said…

    Cory,
    Let me know if you want to know how to block spammers ...

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Leila A. said…

    Curling is definitely addictive!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home