something to write home about

letters home from the internet

Monday, August 15, 2005

I wanna dance!


After returning to New York from a weekend wedding in NC, I've been online looking at actor's resumes. After careful consideration of how to put to one together, and noting my own lack of "real world acting experience", I've realized I'VE GOT NOTHING.


But at least I got this:

















I don't need no stinkin' headshots!!


By the way, Donald and Tracy's wedding was AWESOME. Congratulations you two crazy Franco-American kids.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i don't see how there wasn't any comments on this picture.. look at how well allison and i match. Impressive.

    yeah and for the resume thing... i made you this. i hope it helps.

    CLICK HERE CORY

     

Post a Comment

<< Home