something to write home about

letters home from the internet

Sunday, March 20, 2005

welcome to the night before

hello....
if you're reading this, thank you for having interest. someone (clay rigdon) asked if i was gonna send out emails or updates for my trip/quest/trek to NYC, so i figured this would be a good way (and a much cooler and technologically hip way) to update people and post pictures. that all depends if i can figure this out once in new york. if not, this is all you get. darn. sorry.

currently it's 11:57pm on saturday night and i've pretty much finished all i need to do. jeans are still drying in the dryer. i've packed, done my taxes, paid parking tickets and bills, etc. i haven't slept much in the past couple days due to trying to get tons of stuff done for this trip. my legs are all tight and sore so i now have a hot bath waiting on me to put me to sleep for my last night in my own bed for a week. and yes, everyone on the internet knows i take baths. awesome.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home